In teenagers, the oil glands in the skin work overtime. They become swollen and blocked. Bacteria multiply in them to cause infection and they show up as red swollen inflamed spots often filled with pus. These are pimples or acne. 85% of teenagers suffer from acne.
Exercising to lose weight
- Do not exercise on an empty stomach.
- Drink plenty of water while exercising and afterwards.
- Eat well and at regular intervals, balancing the protein and carbohydrate content. Do not skip meals.
- Take a vitamin supplement.
- Do not start with vigorous exercise. Gradually increase your exercise intensity and duration over a period of time. To get the best results, follow a combination of stretching exercises, aerobic workouts, weight training and diet.